Mainly engaged in video industry products, such as sports cameras, car recorders, children's cameras, hunting cameras, surveillance cameras, drones and outdoor power. Ausek is an integrated company with R&D, production and sales, including B2B and OEM&ODM.
Ausek OEM Factory
Ausek Limited ,the professional Hunting Cam and Sport camera Supplier with 15 years OEM experience.
BSCI , ISO9001, ISO-14001, FCC, FSC
Q1: It doesn't work,what shall I do?
- Check if it has power.
- Check if you put TF card yet, or change the card.
- Change the resolution, frames per second.
- Insert the larger capacity memory card.
- Make sure the card has been installed correctly (during the installation process, you should hear a clicking sound).
- Delete unnecessary files from the memory card to release space.
Q2: It is not able to charge, what should I do?
- Try to change another USB cable or AC adapter.
- Try to reset.
- Take the card out and try again.
- Contact us for help.
Q3: How can I know the power is low?
- The red indicator flashes quickly, vibrator shakes four times then camera turns off automatically.
That means not enough power to work.
Q4: How can I know the card is full?
- The green indicator flashes quickly, vibrator shakes six times then camera turns off automatically.
That means the card is full.
Q5: The video and audio is out of step when play on PC,why?
- Copy the video files to computer,then try again.
- Check if your player is latest version, update or try to play videosby other players,such as VLC media player
and storm player
Q6: Video is not clear
- Ensure that the camera lens is clean.
- Wipe off the dust and dirt on the lens, and then shoot.
Q7: Equipment to work normally, but the key does not work
- Press the reset button to initialize the machine.